Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Mr. and Mrs. Smith


The Good:
Though I tend to be a fan of Brad Pitt more in his weirdo than his sex-symbol roles, I actually really liked both he and Angelina Jolie. They were funny and badass and just seemed to be enjoying themselves - which made you enjoy the movie. Of course, now we all know they really WERE enjoying themselves...

Vince Vaughn really stole the show for me in this movie, yet again. He was just hysterical. Reminded me of Dan Aykroyd's performance in Grosse Pointe Blank where he almost overtook John Cusack.

The Bad:
The action sequences were a little over the top - but that's pretty much ALL action movies for me.

There wasn't a lot of plot, or there wasn't a lot of backbone in the plot that there was - but again, that's most action movies for me.

All in all:
It's fun - just don't think too hard.

1 comment:

Pope said...

I keep resisting this one for some reason... but ... I love Vince Vaughn. Gotta see it now, you've convinced me.