Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Blades of Glory



The Good:

I am a sucker for Wil Ferrell. I think most of the truly big laughs I've gotten over the past 10 years have been due to his over the top chaos.

I also love Jon Heder and he is equally funny. The two are perfectly paired.

Craig T. Nelson as the fanatical coach, also a good choice.

The Bad:
I don't know if I can say anything was truly bad. I'm not a big fan of either Will Arnett or Amy Poehler, so I guess that's something.


All in all:
I didn't go into this expecting anything except a few cheap laughs - and thus I wasn't let down. Don't go into it looking for more and you'll be fine too.

1 comment:

Pope said...

I am still kinda iffy on seeing this one, but I actually do enjoy Will Arnett and Amy Poehler, and of course Craig T. Nelson is pretty funny/cool (btw, in The Devil's Advocate he was an awesome supporting character!).

This one is a "catch it on a Sunday afternoon in 2010" kinda movie.