Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Hitcher (Remake)


The Hitcher Trailer - Click here for this week’s top video clips

The Good
:
I do love Sean Bean - even when he's in a stinker of a movie he's still Sean Bean.

The Bad:
Sigh... where to begin. First of all - Monkey Lord, I hope you read this - MICHAEL FUCKING BAY! Why does this man think adding huge explosions and nonsensical car crashes makes everything better? IT DOES NOT.

He also added an extra character - a girl who accompanies the main character.

He added all sorts of crazy typical Bay insanity.

He wrote out the ONE scene from the original that I thought would be totally up his alley, got rid of everything that made the original movie good - and ended up with a crap fest that was seriously like an hour long? What an idiot. I hope he goes sterile, his eyes fall out, and all his fingers fold backward.

Over All: Rent the original. The original is a classic. If you feel the need to abuse yourself, please, cuts and burns before you watch this movie.

1 comment:

Pope said...

I enjoyed the original immensely. I have so far skipped this one... I think I will continue to skip it. Too bad too, I enjoy watching remakes believe it or not.

Ugh... Michael Bay.