Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Gravedancers






Another from the After Dark Horror Fest series. Going in to seeing this one they were 2 and 2 from last years. Unfortunately after seeing this movie they are now 2-3.

The Good:
That guy from Prison Break (Dominic Purcell) is pretty.

The Bad:
Almost every single horror movie cliche is contained within this film - and unlike with Scream, they aren't doing it to be funny.

The "ghosts" may as well have been taken out of any one of the Evil Dead trilogy because every damn one of them was a Deadite.

That guy from Prison Break is a bad actor, though I will give him a passing grade for Blade Trinity.

All in all:
No, for the love of all that is pure and holy, no.

1 comment:

Pope said...

Hehehe... I totally forgot I had seen this until I read your review. I went back and looked mine up, it went:

The Good:
I like horror films....
This was a horror film...
I like this film?
Logic doesn't always work.

The Bad:
The whole thing was...
uh...
bad.

Overall: (see The Bad).